Ciaotannia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ciao Rights Council Executive holds meeting

Go down

The Ciao Rights Council Executive holds meeting Empty The Ciao Rights Council Executive holds meeting

Post by Admin Tue 14 Jan - 15:51

Welcome to  Ciao Rights News!

An emergency meeting of the CRC Executive was called for this week to discuss progress or lack of it in regards the Strategic Plan and other matters. Putative members have not commented on their availability to attend and  may have been unavoidably detained by their existing commitments. CEO of CRC  and head of Full Marriage Equality blog site KP  announced he is present and will be  attending  the  meeting. As the putative Chairperson JD, head of Kindred Spirits  site is not available, I have asked KP to step in  temporarily  as acting Chairman for this meeting.
As for myself (attempting to  create this new site 'Droits Les Ciao' (DLC) I am acting as Secretary of the meeting for the time being.

Recently  I  started something called the International Ciao Rights Association, using Groups on Facebook to begin with. I hesitated to  use that  name for this  website,  as this was only a test and I didn't and still  don't know how to use it properly yet. And, the ICRA  has not be registered as a not-for-profit company / charity /NGO  yet and I am still procrastinating on that one. The bush fire smoke has not been encouraging me to go out much. I am also mulling over in my mind whether it is worthwhile  continuing on  with this crusade if I am going to be attacked by the very people I wish to help, KS members. But if I leave KS just because I am  too thin-skinned to stand a little mockery and teasing, what would that say about me? But to be truthful I do find that there are too few activists on KS  for it to be of much use to me. It is time consuming with so many notices that are pasted for no reason, just idle chit chat.Though occasionally  it gets quite interesting.

For now the same rules apply here as at KS.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ciaotannia.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum