Ciaotannia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old smoke gone, Covid arrived, more smoke on its way

Go down

Old smoke gone, Covid arrived, more smoke on its way Empty Old smoke gone, Covid arrived, more smoke on its way

Post by Admin Mon 9 Nov - 14:58

Dear lovely Ciao Rights supporters.
I hope you are well .
I have been away from DroitslesCiao for a while, not having had any requests to join from anyone until today.

I am happy with slow growth because growing too big too fast can have other dangers.
As I learn more about the KS site, that is helping learn about this site. Hopefully, much has been going on that I am not are of.

Facebook and Youtube are owned by Google and it is all very disturbing and worrying what the world is becoming. Seeing the video UN posted about a traffic stop in the US have me a better picture what of fascism is like in the USA and world-wide. People are not even allowed to make comments on Youtube videos any more. The kempetai secret military police in Japan ( 'the thought police' ) would have loved all this modern surveillance technology.

Perhaps Corona virus is the answer to the problem. If only it strikes hard on one or two of the rotten eggs, it will be a blessing.
More seriously, JD has informed me she is not against taking Ciaotannia to the UN, only she thinks it is too early. For me it was perhaps naive to think it would be approved of by the Security Council, ( a Hades' chance) but the Secretary General have accepted the application for membership in good faith, as long as we agreed to follow the UN rules. If it stayed in the Sec Gen's 'out tray' or 'too hard' basket, then as far as we are concerned it would give Ciaotannia 'UN Membership pending' status. Failure to be accepted into the UN system could be our 'trigger' to form a Ciaotannia Security Council, (CSS) and Ciaotannia Human Rights Council (CHRC).
Well, I understand that people have probably been too preoccupied with worries like COVID to do much about CIAO Rights. As Aussies liked to say before we got all 'PC ' - 'No worries mate!!) Take it easy. Have another beer. It is almost time to knock off work anyway:-) The boss has already gone away on holiday.

Ciao

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ciaotannia.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum